Wednesday 15 July 2009

getting into gear...
























I've been away for the last few days, weddings, dog walking and family stuff... And as always on my return it takes me a while to get back into the groove of work once again, I do all manner of diversionary tactics like cake baking, waxing me legs or rebuilding the car....today I thought, 'typography!'
I enjoy a bit of text wiggling and as I see my images as pieces of commercial art as well as works of fine art ... I thought I'd pick on this piece and mock it up as a book jacket. And it's a great book too!

Anyway, I'm back in the creative hot seat and raring to go for another busy week. This week it's visualising architecture and the painting of lawns, using marker pens, ink, tracing paper, mdf, acrylic, palette knife, ketchup, soil, pva and Uncle Tom Cobbly 'n' all. Everyday stuff and all a part of the toolbox!


No comments: