Sunday 14 August 2011

Through the barricades...





















As I write ...there's just ten days left of my first solo show at the Alfred East Gallery.. Things have gone very well indeed and I'm a very happy boy!  There's plenty to see so if you get the chance or are 'plain ol nosy'...go and haveaganda!

However, there is much building improvement going on outside. The new public realm which is soon to look stupendous is well underway, so battle through the barricades. It'll be worth it!


Another event looming in September is The Northamptonshire Open studios. I take part in this and it's always great fun. You get the chance to view my paintings and some of my illustration work, have a cuppa a nibble of cake have a natter and the opportunity to purchase paintings , prints, greeting cards or simply pop in and say hello and throw a stick for the dog!

I'll be open on the days of 3 - 4th September and also 9, 10 and 11th September. Noon - 5pm


My work will also be popping up here and there at other venues across the county during September... More news in the coming days about that!







No comments: