Tuesday 29 May 2012

Replete, complete and memories...






































I've had a man moment... it was probably due to the recent hot weather...after shivering me nether regions orf last week, now we have tropical conditions. The past seven days have been 'wonderfuel!!'
Little wonder Britain is one big seasonal cold and sniff!

However and much more importantly... an old friend has returned.
This glorious bloomage is my new life lodger 'Robert.'  Tall, proud, broad and wise.
'In memory of' maybe... but lovely to have him back in my life.

Suffice to say... I went shopping for a hifi came back with a Robert!...
Must be a man thing.



Pot and plant supplied by the superb Beckworth Emporium
Title: Olive tree
Medium: real
Size: Extra Large
Not for sale
http://www.beckworthemporium.com/








No comments: