Tuesday 7 August 2012

Have I mentioned?



Can't remember if I've mentioned this before but here is some notice and a chance to come and say hello. The Northamptonshire Visual Arts Festival is always a fun event and generates lots of visitors. Here at HQ Loddington there will be much new work to view and if you behave you can have coffee and cake, fuss my dog and choose music on my ipod, peruse the garden studio and gallery and have the chance to laugh or say nice things... And as it's a special year of celebration with the Jubilee and in true Olympic stylee,... I've got the Queen parachuting in with James Bond and WG Grace opening the batting for the local cricket team. There will be local dog walking with Wainwright and a sketchathon with Tony Hart and Morph.  I'll be here too! 





3 comments:

Anna Wilson-Patterson said...

Wish I lived closer. Tony Hart and Morph...

DSM said...

Got here via Arts Hut (Anna). Nice work.

chris prout said...

DSM

Hi,
Thank you for the nod of approval.
Like your work too.