Monday 9 September 2013

The morning after the days before..

























I'm having a day off.
Last week was one of the most energetic, hot and tiring I've experienced for many many years.
I'm currently working on a multifaceted strategy of painting, framing, sticking, licking, pasting, negotiating, hanging, typing, tweeting, thinking, sign making, baking, boiling, dusting and dog walking, let alone trying to sleep.... there's not enough time for sleep. However I strongly believe you get rewarded for the effort you put in. To the visitors over the weekend, most of which were new and engaging and the folk that purchased... 'thank you very much indeed.' It makes this hard graft really worthwhile and encourages me to move on... And to the bloke who organised the decent weather over weekend 'That was lovely too.' Even if I did put the log burner on.  Much gratitude also to my volunteers Karen, A-M, Tara and Joy. Really couldn't do it without you.

On Friday, Saturday and Sunday... we do it all again and I'm lookingh forward to it.
In the meantime I'm going to have a ....yyyaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnn....  'kip!'

No comments: