Wednesday 2 October 2013

Happy news and a prize draw winner!

The prize draw has been picked... And congratulations goes to Mrs K Foot of Northamptonshire. She's soon to be owner of a lovely framed Prout Print on canvas!

My summer holiday at 78 Derngate has finished and was a great success. Very good sales, with loooads of visitors and truly great comments left by all manner of folk from throughout the UK. I'm a very happy boy and a brilliant springboard for me to be up and running once again, showing and selling my work after an unscheduled 'life pitstop!' Many thanks to No 78 for looking after us.
My open studios too was a great success. And once again, thank you all that made it such a fun event.

Have been polishing my shoes, gargling honey, lemon and combing my teeth for I'm to meet the
Duke of Gloucester tomorrow...  I'm sure HRH is thrilled about that!
More news about this as and when I have a chance... Might even wear a suit...  so I must get a picture!

I'm very excited about my up and coming show at Gallery Top at Rowsley in Derbyshire commencing 26th October. My work is to be snuggled up against the stunning ceramics of Eddie Curtis.  Should make for really interesting viewing. Updates about this exhibition next week, so keep your eyes peeled.

As I write I'm daubed in fresh paint preparing new work of the Peak district and I'm really enjoying myself... So I'm gonna great cracking and have an art attack afternoon!

Cheers C

No comments: