Tuesday 23 September 2014

Great news...


I've got some terrific news.... but I can't tell you about it!!  How exciting is that??!!

However  what I can say is that spring and early summer 2015 is looking very bright and chirpy!

In the meantime, there are lovely things happening. Firstly new Prout paintings will be on display this week 25-27th September at Badlingham Manor, Chippenham, Ely, Cambridgeshire. CB7 5QQ  My working partners The British Art Portfolio will be beautifully arranging their collection to view and for sale. It'll be well worth a viewing at this stunning location and you'll find my doodlings hidden amongst the quality stuff!

Secondly, I'm delighted to be showing with The Saffron Walden Art Gallery at this years Cambridge City Art Fair. http://www.cambridgeartfair.com  Last year I was a spectator at this lovely event. This year however I'll be on display in a frame and in person and I'm rather looking forward to it.
More news about this very soon!

Illustrated above:
Morning breaking, passing shower
50x50cm plus frame
On display this weekend in Ely




1 comment:

Anna Wilson-Patterson said...

International man of mystery. Good for you!