Friday 7 November 2014

Some lovely things going on



There are some rather tasty offerings going on in the coming weeks leading up to Xmas.

New works of mine are currently on show at Junction Art, Woodstock.

I'm also on display alongside some very talented creative folk at Bircham Gallery in Holt

Gallerytop in Rowsley have their splendid winter show commencing 15th onwards... and today I'm on display at The Albany Gallery in Cardiff. My first showing in Wales for... well, a very long time. The mixed show continues through December.

I'm also delighted to have made a donation/contribution of the painting illustrated above to the ChildHope charity action in Soho, London on the 11th November. It's not everyday I have my work paraded in front of Eddie Shoestring, JMW Turner amongst others to help raise funds for this wonderful charity. Please do check out their website and contribute if you feel you can / wish to etc. I believe there just a few tickets left if you'd like to attend the auction. It'll be a lovely and worthwhile evening.

Full details of the event and charity can be found here: www.childhope.org.uk




No comments: