Monday 25 May 2015

In the works...



I love the diverse countryside of Wales and illustrated here is one of my working panels of a scene near Whitesands in Pembrokeshire. This painting may well develop into a much bigger offering. I enjoy working out my compositions small scale and when things feel right, I will attack a bigger canvas.

You can see this piece and other examples of my working practise at the forthcoming exhibition in Cardiff.



The chicken run
30x30cm mixed media on panel 




2 comments:

the veg artist said...

I love all your Pembs work, and will try to get to Cardiff, but it is !00 miles away! Do you know that there is a new Tress exhib/catalogue/big glossy book out through Messums? We received our copies yesterday - fabulous!

chris prout said...

Hello
Thank you TVA... Cardiff is well worth a trip alone. Such a vibrant city centre and bay. Well impressed!

DT's book and brochure is fab I agree...#majortalent!