Friday 5 June 2015

Spread of heaven

Well it's been a week since the opening of my first solo exhibition in Cardiff. And what a week it's been. I'm really happy with the hang and sales and... 'everything!' Of course there is a passive machine clanking on behind the scenes that keeps this process moving, my interest high and ensuring that my focus is on track. Such a boost for any creative is the involvement of the press. Column inches (or millimetres for the converted...) are very hard to come by in the age of the tablet, social media and short attention span. But ink on paper still has power and presence.

This week at my creative den in Northamptonshire I received some cuttings from the regional papers of Wales...and what a lovely surprise. I'm truly grateful for the support of my gallery and journo's for the coverage. Amazing and thank you very much.

Cheers
C

The exhibition continues daily until 20th June 2015

No comments: