Monday 2 January 2017

Hello






































This is my first painting complete for 2017. It feels like a pretty good start to work in what will be a busy year. I have some nice things lined up for the months ahead... and what I can tell you now is that there will be solo exhibitions from me in Cardiff in June and at Holt during September 2017. They really are favourite months for me to show my work and at two lovely venues. I feel very very lucky. I am also working on new paintings from around my home in Northamptonshire. Personal circumstances are not allowing me to drift further afield as was originally planned. However I am taking the opportunity to focus on the beautiful landmass surrounding me. It's been a while coming and I'm really looking forward to it. Illustrated above is one such piece and it depicts a favourite walk for me and the Joshthedog at Sywell Country Park.

I'd also like to thank you for supporting me here by either browsing, commenting, visiting my exhibitions and of course purchasing my work. You really have no idea how thrilled I get when works are sold.. ( It's a bit sad maybe at my age... but there you go:)  Sales indeed allow me to keep on painting and doing the thing I love. So thank you very much and I plan to keep at it if that's ok with you.

Here's wishing you a happy and healthy 2017... and do keep in touch.

Cheers
Chris






No comments: