Saturday 20 July 2019

Did I mention??














































































This past six month I have been quietly been working away on a major commission.
Based on the theme of 'Season's' and using the landscape of Northamptonshire as my muse. I have produced a seasonal palette of mood. shapes, shadow and colour.

The journey has been fun and I'm very, very pleased with the results. Of the 31 pieces painted, 16 have been selected by my client.  I do hope they see the light of day and that I'm able to share them with further... However, for now, here's a snifter... and I shall keep you informed of further developments.

The piece illustrated here is based on the month of April.
Think of warm spring sunshine and walking in a bluebell wood. Sappy colours, fresh earth and the promise of long warm days ahead..

Promise  (memories of a walk at Coton..)
60x60 cm acrylic on panel


Thanks to http://www.cotonmanor.co.uk for sharing such splendour..





No comments: