Monday 28 September 2009

Getting back in the groove...





Well I’m back...after a really tiring couple of months ending with the Open studios extravaganza I took myself off to the Greek island of Paxos. It was wonderfully fertile, quiet, hot and sunny, offering green seas, blue sky, very hilly hills and an olive laden milieu one hour by boat from Corfu. An enjoyable and fun holiday with loads of time to relax.

And now it's getting back down to work which is always a bit slow after a 10 day break!


I am however feeling energised and raring to go for a new term of creativity . Already on the drawing board is the website re-design, my brushes are moistened and my pencils are sharpened...so, ‘lets go!’



Ahem... as an interlude to my pending new works, here are some of my doodlings whilst on hols... Heaven knows will become of these..... They are memories of course and just maybe the catalyst of something bigger and brighter and errr ..... well, who knows eh?







No comments: