Tuesday 25 June 2013

You can see me here...and here and here...

After what was the coldest June weekend since the world was created and wanting to make a positive out of a pretty negative weekend... I took to the studio armed with brushes and a spirit of summer colour etched on my mind. And in turn created some jolly summer artwork. I do enjoy a splash with colour even though as a rule my pallatte is earthy and 'British!'

I have some new paintings currently on display at Lamport Hall Arts week, Northamptonshire...  I'm amongst talented folk from the region, some painters and some excellent craft makers. It's a lovely venue too... do roll up from 10am - 4pm daily until Friday 28th June.

Also this weekend at Noseley Hall, Noseley Leicestershire ... once again I'm honoured to be amongst some really talented painters. It's a mixed show with the British Art Portfolio. A cracking venue and very nice people to deal with too... 27-29th 10am - 6pm  and Sunday 30th, 10am-1pm

By contrast there's a village charity event looming. The above paintings will be for sale at the Gumley open gardens, Leicestershire on the 7th July. I attended this event last year and it was great! I do enjoy taking part in such festivities, one gets to meet all sorts of interesting folk... 'somehow gardens and art just seem to dovetail don't they.' 

Of course on the 6th of July at No78 Derngate, Northampton. I do have my solo show kicking orf too.

No comments: