Tuesday 2 June 2009

News Flash....News Flash....News Flash...


























I recently took part in a smashing exhibition at Sudborough Church, Northamptonshire.  A select band of talented artists, makers, movers and shakers had been skilfully woven together to expose their wares. And I've been informed today of great sales and an excellent turnout, the weather was spot on although I sadly wasn't there for the weekends events...'I was talking to half a rabbit and half a human that was the size of a house...( more in the near future about that!!) Anyway I was absent and on holiday. None the less the preview was well attended ( I was around for that) and a hearty crowd enjoyed what was a really well organised display.

Some discerning art lovers purchased a selection of my efforts... 'so thank you very much to them'.  And fingers crossed that I get another invite for next years show.

Above is one of my sales..'Tree study No3.... A really hot windy day in May.'

Thank yous
Chris

1 comment:

Emma said...

Way to go Chris... and I am loving the new look Blog and the dashing photo!
Emma